Why consider a secured loan rather than a remortgage ?
In some circumstances it may be preferential and better for you to chose a secured loan rather than remortgage your property.
Some types of loan are not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority
Typically you would chose a secured loan if:
- You are in a tie-in period and do not want to pay a large penalty for remortgaging
- You are about to come to the end of your mortgage deal and you need to consolidate other borrowings
- You cannot prove your income with either payslips or accounts
- Your existing lender has turned you down for a further advance
- You need funds very quickly and can't wait to remortgage
- You want to avoid losing an excellent current deal with your existing mortgage lender
Complete the enquiry form below and one of our advisers will call you to discuss your requirements